¡Bienvenido! Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
To the Woodland Home and School Association Website and Portal. Registered members may sign in to enjoy the full capabilities of our site. If you are a parent or guardian of a Woodland student, you may become a registered member to receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Woodland Student Directory
- On-line event registration and payment
- Receipt of our weekly newsletter
- Downloadable MSD and HSA Calendar
- And much more...
RETURNING WHSA FAMILY
- Log-in using current username and password.
- See the Notice at top of page, and follow the instructions to verify family information and update student information with current teacher etc.
- If you have another child entering the school, click the “I have another Student” button in the Student Information section and add their information.
NEW USERS REGISTER FOR WHSA PORTAL / CREATE MEMBERSHIPTOOLKIT ACCOUNT
- Click on Register/Log-In button below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family, Student Information, and Directory/Publish Preferences forms.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here.