¡Bienvenido! Haga clic en "Botón de selección de idioma" en la esquina superior izquierda para seleccionar español u otro idioma a traducir.
To the Woodland Home and School Association Website and Portal. Registered members may sign in to enjoy the full capabilities of our site. If you are a parent or guardian of a Woodland student, you may become a registered member to receive the following benefits:
- Access to the Woodland Student Directory
- On-line event registration and payment
- Receipt of our weekly newsletter
- Downloadable MSD and HSA Calendar
- And much more...
RETURNING WHSA FAMILY
- Log-in using current username and password.
- See the Notice at top of page, and follow the instructions to verify family information and update student information with current teacher etc.
- If you have another child entering the school, click the “I have another Student” button in the Student Information section and add their information.
NEW USERS REGISTER FOR WHSA PORTAL / CREATE MEMBERSHIPTOOLKIT ACCOUNT
- Click on Register/Log-In button below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family, Student Information, and Directory/Publish Preferences forms.
If you have a Membership Toolkit account, you can use the same login for your account on our site. For more information, click here.
THIS WEEK. Click the Walkathon link above to Donate Now!
Wee Deliver starting this week. Details for the Wee Deliver program can be found in the Volunteer tab above.
First BoxTops Count of the year will take place on October 18. Send them in!
Principal’s Message for September 2017More